Transfer your property to our Saint John Property management company
From around-the-clock property maintenance and bi-annual inspections to invoice processing and tenant screening, our Property management company in Saint John is certain to provide you with the essential services that you need to ensure a competitive, profitable property. Our property management service packages are designed for owners that are looking for an all-encompassing, holistic solution to their property’s – and tenants’ – needs.
Taking over management is simple, all you have to do is contact us. Just because you have a fixed-term lease, that doesn’t mean you’re stuck with your current management company. There are always options. SPM are experts in seamless management takeovers. We fully handle the transition, from start to finish.
OUR LIST OF SERVICES:
- Develop and maintain property websites
- Implement marketing strategies to help occupancy and market-rate goals
- Place ads on all marketing sites
- Creating an ad for all social media accounts with the link to the website and property info.
- Creation YouTube video advertising, boost it using all social media including links to property info.
- Analyze existing competitors and rental market structures.
- Create tour photos
- Place signage at the property
- Take all phone calls in regards to property
- Show the property to prospects
- Screen the tenant
- Credit check
- Employment verification
- Background and eviction check
- Previous landlord verification
- Handle lease negotiations
- Provide lease documents and disclosures
- Sign the lease
- Supervise tenant move-in
- Ensure ongoing lease compliance
- 24-hour maintenance
- Bi-annual inspections of the property
- Collection of rent
- Preparation of annual operating budgets and monthly financial reports
- Set up of check and balance procedures for purchasing and payments
- Processing invoices
- Monthly deposits to owners accounts
- Maintain tenant and vendor insurance certificates to ensure indemnification
- Monitor and process all claims; coordinate risk management compliance